Participants can be integrated into existing classes at the Macquarie University English Language Centre (ELC) to study with students from all over the world. Customised classes can also be arranged for individual groups according to their English level, language requirements or area of interest.
All programs can either follow a regular or more intensive study plan depending on the group’s needs. The intensive option includes additional afternoon classes.
Types of English language programs
- General or Academic English
- Industry specific English, for example, Law or Medicine
- Business English
- English + Australian culture
- Intensive writing
- IELTS preparation
- Study with existing General English Language students in the mornings
- Minimum of 4 weeks study (term dates)
- Study with your own group
- No minimum length of stay (start at any time of year)
- Additional intensive afternoon programs (on request)