Accounting and finance
This Summer School is designed for Accounting and Finance undergraduate international students to experience the academic atmosphere at Macquarie University, immerse themselves into Australian culture, as well as accumulating credit points towards their degree at home.
During the 4-week customised program students will receive lectures and tutorials on Management Accounting and Financial Accounting as well as other activities:
- Specialist lectures from the Faculty of Business and Economics on a variety of topics, for example:
- Business and Marketing
- Trade Finance
- Capital Expenditure Decisions
- Visit to financial institutions in Sydney
- Cultural activities to complement the learning experience
- Have access to all Macquarie University’s facilities, for example, Library, Sports and Aquatic Centre, food court, etc.
- Can take part in all events / activities taking place on campus, for example, Student associations and clubs, special events, etc.
- Are presented with a Certificate of Participation and Academic Transcript at the end of the program.
Flexible starting dates available.
Dependent on group number and includes airport transfers, accommodation and cultural activities.
Create your own summer school option!