For your convenience, our website displays links to other websites. Access MQ does not control the content of these other websites and we do not necessarily endorse or agree with the content. Your access and use of the information provided on those sites is at your own risk and we accept no liability for the content.
Access MQ has taken care in creating our website and we offer the information on the website to you in good faith. However, the views and opinions expressed by any identified individuals or entities are not those of Access MQ and do not necessarily reflect the views of Access MQ.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Access MQ disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or any linked sites; and
- the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or any linked sites.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations to you about the accuracy, content or currency of the content on the website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not responsible to you or any other person for any damage or loss (including financial, economic, loss of business or other indirect loss) suffered in connection with:
- the use of this website, whether directly or indirectly, its content or any material accessed through this website, or
- acting or failing to act, on any information contained in or referred to on the website and/or any of the linked websites; or
- the transmission of any computer viruses or defects from using this website or any linked sites; or
- using or acquiring, or your inability to use or acquire, any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or any linked site, even if Access MQ has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages.
Access MQ does not warrant or guarantee or make any representation that:
- the website, or the server that makes the site available are free of software bugs or viruses;
- the functions contained in any software contained on the website will operate uninterrupted or are error free; and
- errors or defects in the website will be corrected.
Where liability cannot be excluded under the Trade Practices Act, our liability will be limited to supplying again the relevant service, goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the cost of having the service, goods or equivalent goods supplied again or, in the case of goods, the cost of repairing the goods, at our option.